Ya girl is 30 years young! Woohoo *Flirty 30* in full effect…lol
Well, I decided to write 30 things I’ve learned in 30 years ENJOY! Disclaimer: This is in no particular order…
1. LOVE is the most important thing in the world! I truly don’t KNOW anything…except love is real and GOD IS LOVE! In regards to everything else I can only hope, DREAM, imagine, wish, have FAITH, BELIEVE and WORK towards it!
2. Having my daughter/becoming her mother changed my entire life in the most wonderful possible way ever! I literally came alive after having her and my entire outlook on life changed. I want to be a better human being because of her. The LOVE I have for Madison Rose I can’t express in words.
3. I can’t change another person, no matter how hard I try, even if it’s for the betterment of them, that is something only they can do. Just think how hard it is to change yourself–EXACTLY!
4. Hindsight is 20/20 is one of the realist phrases ever!
5. It really doesn’t matter what others think of me…Only what I think of myself. I could careless of what somebody thinks of me! I feel FREE…it’s a great feeling!
6. I don’t listen to people who give advice that they don’t live by. It’s contradictory and makes me question them, how can you tell me something you don’t live by. Night Night!
7. My Family will always be here for me. Many people have come and gone but they have always been here for me. We may not always agree, see eye to eye or get along, but when push comes to shove I know they have my back no matter what. That’s LOYALTY! Rare these days but so needed and appreciated.
8. Making love, the correct way; with the right person is one of the best things ever!
9. Our parents were just winging it! They had no clue what they were doing LOL
10. You fail everything you don’t try…but when you try you never really fail, you just learn!
11. You are in control over how people treat you. You set the bar! Someone can only do to you, what you allow!
12. Communication is so very important in every aspect of your life.
13. People rarely live to their full potential. Mostly, because of fear and they don’t believe in themselves.
14. I used to live in fear, not about anything in particular, just life. Then a lot of things I feared happened, and was STILL LIVING, I was ok, I made it. I then realized I had given too much power to fear, and would no longer let it control my life. I’m working on being 100% FEARLESS, I’m almost there!
15. Everything is about perspective! EVERYTHING!
16. Serving others is truly rewarding! It feels GREAT inside, I LOVE IT!
17. When I really focus on something, and give it my all, 9 times out of 10 I get my desired results. I need to do this more often…lol
18. I’m extremely passionate in almost every aspect of my life, in everything I do! I love this about myself!
19. Life goes on…No matter what happens good or bad, if you’re blessed with another day…Life goes on.
20. Everyone is going through something–every single person–nobody’s life is perfect. Be KIND!
21. It’s not about what happens to you, it’s about how you react to what happens to you. Currently working on this!
22. I’m extremely blessed with favor all over my life and Madison’s life!
23. YOU have the POWER! Everything you need is already inside of you…you just have to activate it…which means you have to BELIEVE, and I mean truly believe…believe with everything in you!
24. I believe people are generally bad–born into sin–but there are still some wonderful people out here. I am blessed to have run into some AWESOME people in my life, my angels, and I am forever grateful for them! I thank God for them and I hope at least one person can say the same about me.
25. People can give you advice, great advice even, but in the end most major decisions you need to make on your own. Trust yourself, you will respect yourself more.
26. The older I get the more selective I am with my relationships, romantic and friends. Everyone doesn’t deserve to be a part of your book called life; it’s ok.
27. Nobody owes you anything! I don’t expect anything from anyone!
28. Social Media is one of the best and worst things ever invented. I’m sooooo happy I grew up without it. LOL
29. I love Madison Rose, my family, my friends, my BBF, my BFFs, My Dolls, food, shopping, cupcakes, anything with DREAM in it lol, all things girly, Clair Huxtable/Phyllicia Rahsad, Tariji P Henson, Jada Pinkett-Smith, the colors pink and purple, dancing, butterflies, bows, hearts, journals, Minnie Mouse, Marilyn Monroe, learning–knowledge is power, movies, vacations, purses, banana & butterscotch flavored candy, cream soda, ice cream, cheese and crackers, school, showers, writing, speaking in public, reading, self-help, researching, my hair freshly done, massages, photography, blogging-bloggers, quotes, anything motivational, success stories, mentoring, helping people…I could go on but I’m not LOL
30. Everything starts with a thought; our minds are sooooo powerful! My mind is really powerful, I have the ability to to be the greatest Chonita I can be or just be mediocre. I choose GREATNESS, it’s my destiny! Stay Tuned!
Xoxoxo Yours Truly, The ONE & ONLY
Ya Girl Chonita Nicole